Frames ― A modular design system for Bubble

AMAZING work - really looking forward to using this, thank you!

3 Likes

Hey @gregjohnkeegan !

Yeah and I think it really solves it really efficiently and well done :slight_smile:

Well this:

It can be arguable and I strongly disagree but we would be going out the subject :slight_smile:

In any case I can’t wait to see V2 already!
Great job with it!

3 Likes

Hey @jameore!

I will be gladly sharing them next week!
Sure, will be testing it more on the next weeks and will keep sharing feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is what “element templates” should and could be natively in Bubble. Love what you’ve made and hopefully one day users can save their own reuseable frames. Thank you for creating this!

6 Likes

Thanks Sebastian, looking forward to it.

We are starting to see some really cool things being built with Frames. This is blowing our mind… we’ve only been live for a few days :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Great to hear, keep up the :heart:

Big upcoming week for Frames, hold tight :zap:

3 Likes

This is a bomb if the two systems can combine and complement with each other

2 Likes

This is why we do it… for the :heart: of the community

5 Likes

Brand new tutorial hosted by our own @gregjohnkeegan

Build a Bubble landing page in minutes using Frames

(49m 33s)

6 Likes

Awesome work folks! Any plans for a Safari extension?

2 Likes

Thanks, Andy!

We certainly haven’t ruled out the possibility, but as a small team, we will be focusing our limited resources on other things for the near to mid term.

If you’re interested in an open source alternative to Chrome, you might check out the Brave browser. It’s important to note that neither we nor Bubble officially support it, but we have used it successfully in house. (If you do give it a go, you’ll want to disable shields for the Bubble editor.)

-Steve

2 Likes

New update :mega:

Improved preview for Mobile, Tablet and Desktop with stretchable window control.

3 Likes

I have to say, this is quite an awesome release! Helping the UI look even more clean on these Bubble apps!

4 Likes

Thanks man :fist:

3 Likes

LOVE IT!!
Brilliant product

3 Likes

Just wanted you guys to know it is providing a huge benefit! With lot’s of Landing Page’s under my belt, this makes throwing one together so much faster. Still easily customizable yet provides a solid foundation.

Here is your Frames in action in my new adventure, Lost Voices, a support group for Foster Parents my wife and I are making.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

I just opened it on my phone, laptop and it looks so good :ok_hand:

I hope you don’t mind me sharing with the community :point_down:

3 Likes

Very clean

Works perfecto on Mobile :zap:

2 Likes

Beautifully done! Congrats guys. Design like this is really needed to show what is capable in Bubble :heart:

Can’t wait for the Application UI part for SAAS :smiley:

5 Likes

@jameore we need SAAS, c’mon son get moving.

3 Likes