Hello friends. Another plugin release for you. Free this time!
Uses ICONIFY ICONS and HEROICONS library. Fully responsive. Completely updated. No errors in your console (which is primarily why I made this).
Forked from Heroicons, and completely rewrote Iconify Icons. The idea is simple, no more clutter. And I wanted the Hero Icons with just one single element, and the Iconify Icons with just one single element. No other clutter like “spinning”, “scale”, or separate elements for a size of icon/type.
- Previews are more intuitive
- Removed uneccessary properties like spin, scale, etc.
- Added dynamic placeholders for when you are working with dynamic names (shows @ symbol on Heroicons automatically, or if you set “dummy” to true on Iconify.
- Transition effects work.
- Two elements for two libraries.
- Iconify completely rewritten.
- Heroicons cleaned up and reworked some of the code.
- Updated libraries to latest versions.
Two simple elements:
- [GC] Hero Icon
- [GC] Iconify Icon
Both fully dynamic if needed.
Supports hover and transition delay (not on animated icons) and clicked events.
For those of you who used the “clickable” property
That feature is gone. Just wrap the icon in a group and use that. I may add this feature again, but I’d rather make it where I also wrap on on top of the icon so the actual icon doesn’t block the whole “icon box” when you try to click it.