Freelance developer required

Seeking an experienced Bubble.io Developer for the following project with 10 hours involvement per week:

BACKGROUND

• I’m looking to extend development team of education platform
  • WEB app on 380 width is ready with first users onboard
  • Current team: Senior Product Manager (Bubble developer 1+year), Senior Front End Developer (just starting with Bubble), we all work part time on a project

TASKS

• Continue feature development
  • Build iOS, Android app
  • Extend web app to support responsiveness on 768, 1280 width
  • Review and optimise current data model
  • Review and optimise current web app workflows
  • Provide mentoring to technical resource with no prior Bubble experience
  • Setup development process and versions: task, build, test, deploy

REQUIREMENTS

• Proficient in English
  • Russian is plus
  • 1+ year on Bubble
  • Programming background is plus
  • Portfolio of Bubble.io projects demonstrating experience

OTHER NOTES

• Further grow to full time is possible

Please contact me if interested with portfolio & brief summary of experience.

2 Likes

Hey :wave: @romanmedvedev

I don’t do freelance currently, however, I do offer some services that you may want to take advantage of. :man_technologist:t2:

I offer one-on-one sessions for mentoring or consulting. I can work with your developers and help them optimize your projects, as well as answer other questions they may have, or point them in the right direction.

It’s almost like having an expert developer ‘on call’. When your developers don’t know how to do something in Bubble, you can set up a session with me so I can help out and show them how to do something.

Also, I offer custom classes for agency developers as a group, if necessary, as well. For example, I can offer a custom class to teach them about responsiveness so you don’t have to build one side of the app as ‘mobile’ and the other as ‘desktop’.

Anyways, check out my site for more info.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
1 Like

Hi Roman,

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

1 Like

Hi Roman,

I highly recommend you post your job for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Bubble experts in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built, and the whole platform is free for both experts and clients - there is ZERO commission.

You will have no problems finding experienced Bubble developers available for work on your project.

PM me if you need help posting your job or if you need specific Bubble freelancer recommendations.

Best,

Sasa

1 Like

Hello @romanmedvedev

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at projects@ezcode.co

Regards Pavel, EzCode Team !

1 Like

Hi Roman,
If you are still looking out for someone, I would be interested as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great Sunday,
Andrew

Bro I’m very much up for the task. I’m good to go
Looks like something I’d fit into very well
@carhlieshey@gmail.com
Cheers Mate! Looking forward to this