Freelance help with a new web software app

Hey there.

I am looking for help in building a directory platform for service providers and requestors. Requestors can login and view service providers based on their location and review them. They should have the ability to also connect with other members and service providers and vice versa.

The app would need to have payment options because the provider is paying for the service. Different features are available at different tiers. So they should be able to go from free to higher paid plans.

Is this something that could be achieved with Bubble for my MVP? If so, how long would it take and how much would it cost?

Please reach out if interested and we can discuss the details in further detail.

Thanks,

Oz

Yes, absolutely.

I would recommend the Clementine app from AirDev to help you work this out.

Thank you @louisadekoya! I am always amazed at how many tools are out there to help newbies. I’m checking it out now.

1 Like

Hi @ozmerc,

Hope you are doing well.

I am interested. Please connect me here hayden.cis10@gmail.com or add me on Skype: cis.am4 so that we can discuss further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Hayden

Hello @ozmerc,

Greeting…
I can do this task. Please add me on skype that is "joomdev1309@gmail.com". I have 3+ years of experience in bubble. My hourly rate is too reasonable,
Please check my PM.

Thanks
AD

Hi Oz,

Bubble is an ideal platform to build what you are looking for. I have sent you a PM regarding your requirement.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Anil