Hey! I have a few bubble apps that I am building and I am looking for someone that I’d ideally be working with on a recurring monthly basis for these projects. I am looking for help as I’m pretty stretched with work and other life commitments.
- Backend workflow expertise (payment processing, webhooks, error capuring), and 3rd party integrations using Bubble’s API connector)
- I purchased a template from bubble.io and want to have it customized
- Some that can design/improve performance-optimized data structure for bubble.io web apps
*Optimize existing bubble.io apps for performance
*Tweak / optimize bubble.io apps for scalability
- Integrating bubble.io based apps with third-party services and APIs
Nice to haves:
- Experience turning bubble apps into mobile apps
I’ll put minimal info here, if you’re interested, it’s easier to walk you through both of these over Zoom.
A investment marketplace like Republic/Seedrs (https://republic.com/) focused on African tech startups. Investors have digital wallets and they can invest, lend and send their money.
What we’ll build/ add
- A withdrawal function/API where investors can withdraw money from their wallets into their mobile accounts
- Integrate a third party payment/remittance company to allow users to send money abroad
- A comment section to allow users/investors to engage with founders and investment pages
- Open to collaboration of other tools and improvements
You are a fit if:
- you like solving problems and are open to a lean methodology
- you are willing to make suggestions to make either project better (design wise, UI/UX or features)
You are not a fit if:
- you want a 7,000 spec document outlining exactly what needs to be built at which point you’ll blindly fulfill the order.
- you are an agency (I am not at all interested in working with a sales, bus dev and pm that inflate project costs exponentially)
- you are already overworked and over-committed on other projects
Feel free to PM me here if you’d like to chat more!