our team has developed a template which helps to build marketplaces for freelancers for web and mobile devices.
Freework is a no-code template. Employers can search for freelancers or publish jobs on Freework, a sophisticated no-code freelance template, and freelancers can apply for them.
- Landing page
- User dashboard
- Payment system
- Search systems (one for employees another for freelancers)
- Review system
- Admin dashboard
- Messaging system
- Full responsiveness with new Bubble Responsive Engine
The platform provides functionality for 3 types of users:
- Platform admin
Below is the description of customer journeys available for 3 types of users:
- Detailed job posting (incl. budgeting and scoping)
- Search to find the best freelancers (incl. advanced filtering)
- Possibility to add freelancers to the job
- Project reporting (incl. project tracking)
- Favorite lists to save talent.
- Chat to communicate with hired or interested freelancers.
- Checkout to pay freelancers for the work completed.
- Review system to rate and give feedback to freelancers.
- Detailed and intuitive onboarding
- Outstanding public profile (incl. bio, portfolio, skills, experience, etc.)
- Job search (incl. advanced filtering)
- Job application
- Job management and tracking
- Chat to contact employers
- Review system to rate and give feedback to employers.
- KPI dashboard
- History of transactions on platform
- User history and management (incl. banning)
- Overview of jobs posted on the platform
- Dynamic commission settings