Freelancer needed for mobile web app help to make some of my features function

Hello I am looking for bubble expert to help make some of my features work. Some of the features I need help setting up is a directory along with the details page, appointment booking with calendly, credit card or paypal payment, and for logged in users to save audio messages.

Hi @venttherapyapp

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hey there :wave:. Welcome to Bubble.

Are you looking for freelance work or for one-on-one help? If you want some one-on-one help I can tutor you on how you can add that functionality yourself. :+1: Let me know if that is something you would be interested in. If you want to learn instead of just paying someone to do it for you, check out my site.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes

Hi J805, I am open to one on one help to save on money. How would you go about moving forward with that option?

Hey :wave: Sorry, I didn’t get this message because it didn’t have the @ before my name. :blush:

So you can book an appointment on my website for a one or two hour appointment. You make the payment to confirm the appointment.

It will automatically send you an email with a confirmation and a zoom link and password.

During the appointment you would share your screen and ask any questions you have. I would walk you through how to do those things using an annotation tool (an arrow). Basically you would be learning how to do it yourself because you have control of the mouse the whole time. I would explain it to you then walk you through the steps. :blush:

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley: