Freelancer to help with Native App

Hi all,

I’m looking for some help getting some details done in a Native App. I’ve already published the app on iOS using Natively but I need help doing the following:

1. Getting Google sign up to work on the Native app
  2. Setting up Dynamic Links on Firebase (That’s how Natively works)

Anyone with experience might be able to help?

2 Likes

For Google sign up, you can do it without any extra effects. Just implement it and it will work.

But to add dynamic deep link using firebase url, like to open the app directly if yser added a click rather then opening the app in browser.

I think you need to re wrap it or maybe upload a new version into both play and app store.

I did this when i was wrapping a app using bdk.

But to be sure, what type link you are trying to add.

Hi @alvaro5

We can help you set up the google signup and firebase link with the app as per your requirements. Let’s DM me here for the details discussion.

Hi @alvaro5,

We can absolutely help you in finding the perfect one that will surely match the skillsets, the experience you’re looking for and your budget. Kindly check my DM. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi Alvaro,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hi @alvaro5

We will help you design and develop the mobile app as per the above-mentioned requirements.

Our Expertise Encompasses:

Mobile App design and development:

• App frontend UI design: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
  • API and web service development: RESTful API with Postman collection, Socket IO
  • Web-based admin panel functionality development: PHP Laravel MVC Framework, Node JS
  • App backend functionality development:
  • Hybrid platform - Flutter with Dart Programming language, GetX, Bloc & Provider project architecture
  • Database: Room, SQLite, MySQL, Hive Database
  • Others: AWS, cloud services, firebase, in-app purchase integration, 3rd party API integration like Payment gateway APIs, SMS and Call APIs, WebRTC, GPS location-based APIs, Google APIs, SDK, NDK, SIP, MNV, MVVC, CBD, and many more

Look forward to hearing back from you.