Help me for connect api please

![Capture d’écran 2023-05-07 171541|690x336](upload://viKUAg2S8dIuWaMdHKxHGAg0Wa4

.png)

I need your help I want to program an app that uses the chatgpt api and that allows to create business plans in an autonomous way I have programmed the api but I don’t know if it’s like that and I want my users to be able to fill in the inputs so that automatically chatgpt adapts and creates a personalized business plan following a precise methodology
I also don’t understand what I have to enter in value and is it mandatory to enter something

Please help me

Can you please help me?

Your data is right; just uncheck the private checkbox to put a value on the parameter by text input.

Ok thanks a lot and last question: do I have to put a value or is it not necessary / do I have to create a workflow to allow the input to integrate with the api or is it done autonomously?

Ok thanks a lot and last question: do I have to put a value or is it not necessary / do I have to create a workflow to allow the input to integrate with the api or is it done autonomously?

Sure, Do this by passing the data in from inputs and authorizing it via a submit button to API parameters

I don’t really understand what this means, what is confirmed?

Ok thanks but is it necessary to enter something in value in my case or can I do without it?

its important

And what do you think I can fit into value ?

Your input values are set to private, untick those and reinitialize so that you can use dynamic data there.

OK thank you very much.
Do you have any other advice for me?
In particular, do I need to enter values?
If yes, which ones?