Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[HIRED] Looking for a Stripe expert to help me implement a bulletproof subscription service

Platform already built, and I added a rudimentary Stripe implementation. However, the freelancer to hop in, check my work, add what’s missing and make sure it’s solid!

• The customer can dynamically update their subscription (# of seats, similar to slack)
  • Subscriptions are autorenewing by nature with a 14 day trial (doesn’t need to add card to start trial)
  • We need to know if a card was rejected, accepted, inform the customer, update the status of this customer
  • Send invoices to the customer
  • If customer adds more seats, we need to update the subscription
  • Subscriptions are either monthly or yearly (price is discounted for yearly commitment)

Looking forward to working with you!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone that applied! We’ve selected our Freelancer, but are eager to work with many of you in the future. So much talent in this forum, love it!

I would suggest to implement the Stripe Self Service Portal, it’s sufficient to validate your MVP and for clients much easier to work with(from my opinion).

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion but prefer to get it right by working with someone with experience. Don’t want to mess up while handling people’s money.