Hiring a bubble developer (full time or part time)

Hey guys!

We are a high growth startup of 10 employees looking for hiring another bubble developer to complement our development team (which is only myself at the moment).

You need to have at least 1-2 years of experience of Bubble.

Please provide us with some of your past work on Bubble if you are interested!

Valentin

5 Likes

I’m a Top Bubble developer having 4000 + hours of comprehensive development experience including 18+ realized projects and expertise in delivering high-performance work.
What do I create using Bubble?

• Mobile and Web Applications
  • B2B SaaS platforms
  • MVP for Startups
  • CRM systems
  • Management platforms
  • Marketplace apps
  • Booking and scheduling web applications.

Here are a couple of web apps i have built on Bubble;

(1) Agenda

This is a scheduling web application that incorporated the functionalities of STRIPE to schedule payments.

(2 )MexicanInsurance.com Road Trip Itinerary

This project presents an innovative web application utilizing OpenAI’s ChatGPT to create personalized travel itineraries for Mexican cities. The user-friendly application is built around the AI’s natural language understanding, offering a conversational user interface. Users input their travel destinations, and the AI crafts a detailed itinerary that optimizes their travel based on these inputs.
Checkout my loom video describing how it works; Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

(3) https://www.simplyhomes.com/

A website developed with Bubble built for real estate purposes

(4) Chospital

A website built on Bubble for a clinical industry where an hospital, an institution that is built, staffed and equipped for the diagnosis of diseases; for the treatment, both medical and surgical, of the sick and the injured and for their housing during this process

You can also Checkout both loom recordings i just sent.

I always go the extra mile to ensure project success, my politeness and professionalism makes communication smooth and effective.
I am not just here to execute your ideas, I’m here to listen, strategize, and guide you through the entire development process.
Your vision is my priority, and I’m committed to exceeding your expectations.
I appreciate your time to view my post.

TOBI

1 Like

Hi @valentin_g ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at pooja.singh@protonshub.in

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks,
Pooja Singh

Hi there, I’m Daniel a bubble Developer with 1 year experience, I sent you a detailed proposal along with my portfolio in your inbox. Furthermore, you can reach me at danieloyakhire14@gmail.com || Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Valentin,

Excited about the opportunity! I’ve got [2 years] of Bubble experience. Happy to share past work.
*Nueva Orden
What’s the next step in the process?

Cheers,
Alexis Morales

Sent you a DM.