Hiring Russian-speaking Bubble Developer

Hi Everyone!

This is Jay from MindForApps. We are excited to announce that we are expanding our team and currently looking for talented Russian-speaking Bubble Developers to join us on this journey.

Company: MindForApps
Position: Bubble Developer
Work Format: Remotely
Type: Full-time
Salary: Final salary level will be discussed during the interview and depends on qualifications.
Contact: Eugene D. / Telegram: @jdranicher / contact@mindforapps.com

:pushpin: Key Responsibilities:

• Developing web and mobile applications (from complex B2B admin panels and systems to landing pages)
  • Participating in the full development cycle on Bubble
  • Setting up integrations (API & Plugins)

:dart: Key Requirements:

• Minimum 1 year of experience with Bubble.io
  • Understanding of JavaScript, CSS, and HTML fundamentals
  • Experience with API integrations
  • Familiarity with web service principles
  • Strong problem-solving and attention to detail
  • Responsible and reliable work ethic

:star2: What We Offer:

• Final salary level will be discussed during the interview and depends on qualifications
  • Bonuses ranging from 10% to 50% of salary
  • Flexible schedule (floating start to the workday) - Monday to Friday
  • Remote work
  • Professional and supportive Family team environment

:next_track_button: Next Steps:

Send your resume to contact@mindforapps.com including links to your previous projects. Provide a brief introduction about yourself.

:envelope_with_arrow: If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! contact@mindforapps.com or Telegram: @jdranicher

1 Like

Hi Jay!
I am Nikita, from Ukraine. Now based in a different country and am looking for a project.

I am developing in Bubble for 3 years, and have done 32 apps, ranging from Travel and CMS apps and Crypto platforms and Marketplaces. I also do UX/UI design in Figma. Hi there!
I’ve integrated payment gateways, Stripe, API Connections, Calendars, Web3 Wallet Connect, Google Maps, and have done user authentications.

Please check my cases in my Bubble profile:
Or on website: derun.us

Looking forward to be working with you!

Regards,
Nikita