Horizontal scroll

I have a repeating group and a regular group “add stage” in another group. I want the add stage group to stay to the right of the repeating group the entire time but for some reason once I put a certain amount of repeating groups. It drops below the repeating group instead of staying on the right side of it. It shouldn’t drop and should have a horizontal scroll.

your add stage group that is outside of the RG needs to have either fixed width or min/max width settings, and so does your RG so that they both stay on the same line as the page width decreases, but you are likely looking for a horizontal scroll that will show the RG and the group together on scroll, so you need to put them both into a group of type row and then add custom css for a horizontal scroll bar based on min/max widths

Alternatively you can put the group add stage group into the RG itself…reference forum threads on the subject for the setup. You will then need to have a min/max width on the RG which should force the horizontal scroll when page width is less than min width of the RG.