How can I connect AI assistants to my database for data retrieval and interaction?

Hi Team,

I’m looking to connect AI assistants to our database for data retrieval and interaction, and I’m seeking advice on the best approach to achieve this integration.
Here’s what I need:

Data Retrieval: How to set up AI assistants to query and retrieve data from our database.
Interaction: How to enable AI assistants to perform actions or updates based on the database content.

I would appreciate any insights, recommendations, or resources you could share to help with this integration.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards
Darshan Hiranandani

1 Like

Hey there,

Generally speaking you’re going to need to set up Webhooks in the Backend Workflows section of your application. Webhooks are a fancy way of saying URL Endpoints.

In short, webhooks are a public URL that you set up where you will send API Requests. In your webhook, you will setup the workflows to make alterations and modifications to your database. I don’t know what LLM service you are using, but what you are envisioning can only work if it supports making API requests to your webhook.

An article I found about bubble + webhooks: Unlock the power of webhooks

Cheers