How can I get text ignored to HTML tags?

Hi everyone!
I’ve text element which has blue border. This text get data from database. And that data has HTML tags like this:

But I don’t want HTML tags to be active here. So, how can I get text ignored to HTML tags?

Selam Efe!

Sorry for the obvious answer, but the best would be to exclude the HTML tags from the source text :slight_smile:

However if that’s not possible, maybe to try to use the :find&replace command with a RegEx pattern to replace all the html tags with nothing ("")?

Just googled this, but did not validate - maybe you could give it a try?

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest. But this doesn’t meet what I want :confused:

Those are not HTML tags. Looks more like BB code (or something similar). You could likely find a parser to convert the content to HTML (perhaps implemented as a Bubble plug-in) and then display the converted text in an HTML element.

EDIT: In fact, I think Bubble allows BB code in the Properties editor of the text element. I wonder if that could somehow be used. I’ll have to take a closer look when I’m at my computer.

EDIT 2: Oh, ok. Missed that initially. In that case, stripping the tags as @vladlarin suggested is probably your best bet.

What exactly happens when you try?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.