How to better handle Empty Lists/RG -> UX

Hello folks, wish you are having a great time in these holidays.

I’m currently improving the last details on my new app and of course I’m concerned about providing a great User Xperience. I just now that, in this matter, empty lists are horrible for the users, specially the brand new users. What I wish to acomplish is to change the RG’s for something like a button and a text whenever they are empty (no results) guiding the user to fill this part of database. However, up to now I only found it to be available making a lot of show/hide element, measure correctly the size/ etc, in every screen.

TL,DR: Am I missing some easier or better way to do this? Let’s say I have a list of tasks, if the user has it empty, instead of the RG, there should appear a message talking about it and a button which will help him insert new tasks.

Best regards.

You can draw a group that has your message and button, and only have it show if the repeating groups count is 0. Id hide the repeating group itself if it’s count is 0, too.

1 Like

Yop, I would do the same, 2 hides 2 show to manage…not that much, thinking is mostly on the “If then…”