How to create Lottery?

Hello, I want to create a lottery, my users select numbers on the grid and once their grid validated, the data is sent to the database.

And also limit the number of grid by X value per day that I can modify.

If someone on a track, it would be really good because I think but I do not see how to achieve it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

my users select numbers on the grid and once their grid validated, the data is sent to the database

Under user in the database, create a lottery_input_1 field and Lottery_input_2 field and so on for however many numbers are in the lottery.
Go to the taskbar and click on “input”. Set the input content format to integer. Repeat these two steps for the number “lottery balls” that exist. i.e. if user can have 5 lottery numbers, then add 5 input boxes. Each input box’s value should go into the corresponding current user’s lottery_input_# in the database.

And also limit the number of grid by X value per day that I can modify.

Add a button and call it submit.

Add a field to the user in the database. Call the field lotterysubmitted. Make that field of type: yes/no. Set its default value to no/false

Select the submit button so its property manager appears. Uncheck element is visible on page load. Click on the conditional tab of the submit button’s property manager. Add a condition to that element (submit button) is visible when user is logged in.

Add a workflow when the submit button is clicked. Add a constraint to the beginning of the workflow “only when: current user’s lotterysubmitted = no (or false)”. The workflow when the submit button is clicked needs to look like this: when submit button is clicked and current user’s lotterysubmitted = no → make changes to thing: current user (in here you set the input boxes’ value equal to current user’s lottery_input_# ) additionally, change current user’s lotterysubmitted = yes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.