How to Find A Newly Launched Apps Email Address on Bubble.io

Does anybody know where on Bubble.io I can look to find the email addresses associated with newly built and launched Bubble apps?

I know there is a ‘Showcase’ Page but where else can we find the information for all Bubble apps, even those that have not posted on the ‘Showcase’ Page?

Hey @boston85719 :wave:

I’m not completely sure. But I think if this was exposed somewhere, Bubble would be in a lot of trouble. I’m pretty sure that would be illegal here in the United States where they are located. :man_shrugging:t2: Unless I misunderstood the question.

You are trying to get the email addresses of people that launched a Bubble app?

I think the best way to reach out to many Bubblers would be through channels like this forum.

Anyways, hope that helps. :blush:

Yes, please do tell your reasoning for soliciting this information.

If I understand you correctly you want to know all of the apps that have launched and then the email addresses of those people who have launched said apps?

I’ve been receiving SPAM from a Bubble development agency shortly after having launched an app of my own on a custom domain which I did not promote publicly.

Bubble support said it is not a security concern since the email address of the app is publicly available on the privacy policy page of the app.

More how would somebody find out apps built on Bubble and then the email address associated with the app, like support@app.com which would be listed somewhere on the app page.

I think if it was the email address of the user (ie: the email address I used to create my Bubble account), but likely not for an email address listed on the webapp pages, which is the email address I received the spam emails.

1 Like

That makes sense now why you would be asking. I would be concerned too. Not sure how people would get the emails like that. I get spam all the time too, I just delete them and unsubscribe. It’s illegal for them to do that here in the US if the user doesn’t specifically sign up for emails. So it makes me pretty upset when they do that to me too. I hope someone can enlighten us all on how someone would be able to do this. :+1:

I would unsubscribe, but they don’t have an unsubscribe link on the emails they are sending. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s super annoying. I understand the feeling. If it is spam, then it’s illegal (at least here in California) to not provide an unsubscribe link to easily remove yourself from the list. Hope you can figure it out. That’s no fun at all. :pensive:

2 Likes