I am a freelance Bubble Developer looking for work

My name is Bobby Harris and I am looking for either full time or part time jobs using bubble. I have roughly 4 to 5 years of experience working with bubble. I have some JavaScript experience along with api workflow experience. I have developed a decent amount of apps and a handful of apps using bubble are still in use today for tracking fleet and inventory along with check-in and checkout processes. Two of which use export data daily via csv plugins. I would love to show some work I have done but due to privacy agreements pertaining to private use, I can not at this time. I also have experience with designing mobile only apps for some private individuals.

My biggest project that I worked on and developed for 2 years is the Gen Cad.
You are welcome to check it out and navigate through the pages to see how it looks and view what I can do.
Gen Cad

This is a dispatching system for a game that has been used by roughly 60,000 separate users and still growing today.

I am looking to branch out and grow more and learn more. I am always learning new things with bubble and expanding my experience. I have came across a few things I didn’t know and learned quick how to get around my trouble areas.

I am not set on staying a freelancer but just looking for some type of work that involves bubble.

If you are interested please contact me via email at bobbylee39599@gmail.com

Bump. I am still seeking

Hey there

Are you still looking for a bubble project to work on?
Let me know and I can send you through some information. But in a nutshell:

We are a fast-growing SaaS startup based in New Zealand, on a mission to revolutionize the enterprise architecture B2B market. With a prototype already developed, we are now seeking an AWESOME Bubble developer to take our project to the next level. We need someone who is proactive, a great communicator, time-efficient, and above all, has an unwavering commitment to delivering clean, bug-free code. If you take pride in the quality of your work and possess a self-starter mentality, we want YOU!

As an experienced Bubble developer, your main focus will be on creating an MVP with a stunning UX/UI design that is easy to navigate, responsive, secure, and robust. Efficient database retrieval is crucial, and your expertise in optimizing performance and implementing workflow best practices will ensure lightning-fast results while addressing security and privacy concerns.

Let me know your availability to committ 2-6 weeks to this MVP development.

Kind regards
Sarah

1 Like