In a repeating group, is it possible to allow dragging a row to change its order?

In a repeating group, is it possible to allow dragging a row to change its order?

I didn’t see any obvious way. I added a button in each row and didn’t see anything in the workflow stuff to allow this, but didn’t see anything to suggest it could be tied to dragging the row.

thanks!

I am also interested in this. @romanmg

Have you seen this: http://forum.bubble.io/t/drag-drop-reorder-your-repeating-group/5293

EDIT: Link corrected

Hi @louisadekoya - yes, I saw that after I posted the question. I saw that there was a followup that was not just a case of switching rows. Both cases seemed to require adding a field to the datatable, which seemed weird, and I don’t know how that would play with tables shared across users.

If one wanted to simply have a button that moved a row up or down, I wonder if that approach would still be necessary.

@brad2 I see what you mean. I’ve never really tried it myself but I bookmarked the post for a rainy day. I suppose if the user is able to move things around then chances are it is data that pertains to just them, so presumably it is okay to mess with a user-specific sequence field. I guess it depends on your use case though.