Integrate Firebase Cloud Messaging for Push Notifications (Paid)

I am looking for someone who can help me set up Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) on my Bubble PWA.

I will need help integrating FCM with Bubble from the beginning to the end.

I know some of what needs to happen but I’m sure I am missing some steps. The steps that I do know that need to happen include:

• Adding the FCM SDK file to the Bubble PWA
  • Prompting users to allow notifications
  • Saving the FCM token when the user allows notifications

I would also like to create a plugin that uses the FCM API V1 to do the following:

• Send push notifications to individual devices
  • Send push notifications to a group of users

I am willing to pay. Please feel free to DM me if you are knowledgeable about this topic.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Dm me please I will help

1 Like

To set up Firebase Cloud Messaging on your Bubble PWA, you’ll need to integrate the FCM SDK, prompt users for notification permissions, and handle the FCM tokens. For creating a plugin using the FCM API V1, you’ll need to follow the official Firebase documentation to send notifications to devices and user groups. It’s a technical process, so if you’re not familiar with coding, hiring a developer with experience in Firebase and Bubble would be benefitical.

1 Like

Hi @mango74,

We can absolutely help you with this. Kindly check my DM. :slight_smile: Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

1 Like

Hey @mango74 ,
Dropped you a message, awaiting your response. :smile: