Job board needed for recruiting agency

Hello Bubble Community,

We are Edison & Black, a tech recruiting agency, based in NYC and we’re looking to leverage Bubble to create an efficient and user-friendly job board.

As we embark on this journey to build our job board, we are looking for potential freelancers who have successfully created job boards on Bubble.

Specifically, we are interested in:

1. Recommended Bubble plugins or features that work well for job boards.
  2. Tips for optimizing user experience on the job board for both recruiters and job seekers.
  3. Strategies for efficiently managing and updating job listings through Bubble.

Feel free to let us know if you’d be interested in potentially working with us. Thank you!

4 Likes

Hey there, just sent you a message indicating my interest in undertaking this project and why I believe I’ll be a good fit for it. Will be awaiting your response patiently!

Hey Mia,

Sent you a DM

Hi @mia.fischer,

We can certainly help. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Sent you a DM :slight_smile:

Hi Mia. I just shared some insights with you in DM :slight_smile:

Hey,

I am a student at Berkeley doing Computer Science. Have been doing dev work for companies in the bay for a while and been developing on Bubble for the past 4 years. Happy to help. i have a lot of work samples also. Dm[

Blockquote

](https://)