🌟 Join Our Team as an Exceptional Bubble Developer!

We are a BIG THINKING SaaS startup based in New Zealand, on a mission to revolutionize the enterprise B2B market. With a prototype already developed, we are now seeking an AWESOME Bubble developer to take our project to the next level. We need someone who is proactive, a great communicator, time-efficient, and above all, has an unwavering commitment to delivering clean, bug-free code. If you take pride in the quality of your work and possess a self-starter mentality, we want YOU!

As an experienced Bubble developer, your main focus will be on creating an MVP with a stunning UX/UI design that is easy to navigate, responsive, secure, and robust. Efficient database retrieval is crucial, and your expertise in optimizing performance and implementing workflow best practices will ensure lightning-fast results while addressing security and privacy concerns.

In this role, you will utilize your strong UI/UX skills and database proficiency to transform our existing Bubble Prototype into a market-ready MVP. You’ll have the opportunity to work on end-to-end development projects, continuously improving and expanding our SaaS offering.

Rest assured, you won’t be starting from scratch. We have a detailed sketch of the current workflow and screens, providing you with a solid foundation to build upon. We understand the urgency of the project, and we’re eager to get things started promptly. Payment terms can be discussed, with options including weekly payments based on progress and deliverables.

Key Requirements:

• Proven experience as a Bubble developer, with a track record of delivering high-quality projects.
  • Strong UI/UX skills and the ability to create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
  • Expertise in database management and optimization to ensure efficient and lightning-fast data retrieval.
  • Familiarity with security and privacy best practices, ensuring the integrity and protection of user data.
  • Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
  • Effective communication skills to collaborate with our team and stakeholders.
  • Self-motivated and able to work independently, taking ownership of projects and delivering on time.
  • API integration

If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey with a dynamic and innovative team, seize this opportunity to make a significant impact in the SaaS industry. Join us today by sharing your portfolio and let’s shape the future together!

#JoinOurTeam #BubbleDeveloper #SaaSStartup #MVPDevelopment

Hi @sjrunge

I’m based in New Zealand and keen to chat. I’ve just sent you a PM .

Kind regards

Tim Garrett

Hi Tim

I’ve sent you a message, but just as an FYI, our ORGArchitect solution is based upon enterprise architecture with the organizational mapping component being our MVP.
Is that of interest or toooo boring?

Sarah

Hi @sjrunge I have almost two year experience working with bubble. Here’s my upwork profile: https://www.upwork.com/fl/~01a938fa834913f556

I have also sent a private message . Please check.

@sjrunge DMed you

This sounds like an exciting role and I would love to be apart of BIG THINKING! I’m a Senior Bubble Developer with 6+ years of experience and 30+ projects under my belt. I’m a full-stack no-code developer with significant experience in multiple no-code tools, UI/UX, and API integration. I also specialize in complex troubleshooting. This role is right in my wheelhouse!

I’d love to hop on a call with you and discuss some of the finer points. Easiest way to reach me is my email - sergiogongorajr@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Sergio

@sjrunge