Klippa OCR API - extract data on receipts, invoices

I’m using Zapier to get the attachment from the Email to Bubble. We’re only using a trial of Klippa at the moment, so don’t have full access while we build the app to see if it works.

This is my backend workflow for the Webhook from Zapier. The PDF uploads correctly from the web hook.

You should be able to create a new zap with the modified document and send that file to your Klippa email once you have access. Feel free to contact anyone from Klippa also for your use-case, if their API supports what you need, I might be able to add it for you :wink:

Thanks for your help!

So just to confirm, there’s no way to send files to Klippa via a Backend Workflow?

Cheers,
Rory

This was the error code the log:

Workflow error - The service Klippa - Parse Financial Document just returned an error (HTTP 401). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error: {"result":"error","code":100002,"message":"Key is disabled","request_id":"Gpd1RTRAoie8EWHs7oSoRio3ZC18mBFI"}

Seems your key is disabled. Please confirm with Klippa’s support team. This might also be a permission issue.

Hi everyone!
Thanks @nocodeventure for providing this plugin to the community.

With this plugin you can process documents within seconds. When there are more requirements (different document types, a-syncroneous, email), please reach out to us at support@klippa.com. We’d love to think along :slight_smile:

1 Like

Much appreciated, let me know if you wish to have this Plugin on your own personal account. Within Bubble we have the possibility of transferring Plugins.

There are so many possibilities with Klippa which we haven’t integrated yet on the Plugin, perhaps you can dedicate your resources towards that :+1:

• Plugin is now officially part of Klippa’s team. :boom:

@eve Can you close this topic?
@klippa Kindly create a new one for your reference :wink:

1 Like