I am creating an app which records student athlete’s time in study hall and I am having trouble setting up my API. I have created a csv file with all of the user data which has been uploaded into Bubble. Based on wether the user is a student, coach, tutor, or admin they will be sent to different pages with admin being the only one who is able to manipulate the data.

My first question is how do I access this data through an API in order to use it in my workflow for the login where then I can set up conditional formats based on unique ids to send specific users to the right page?

Thank you very much[quote=“spencer.noonan, post:1, topic:27618, full:true”]
I am creating an app which records student athlete’s time in study hall and I am having trouble setting up my API. I have created a csv file with all of the user data which has been uploaded into Bubble. Based on wether the user is a student, coach, tutor, or admin they will be sent to different pages with admin being the only one who is able to manipulate the data.

My first question is how do I access this data through an API in order to use it in my workflow for the login where then I can set up conditional formats based on unique ids to send specific users to the right page?

Thank you very much

(UPDATE)

I have set up the endpoint as shown and the login button to run the scheduled API but I still don’t understand how to use the data I have stored in the action.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.