Login / Register

Hello,

can someone tell me how to do a proper Login/Register System?
I am Pretty new to this and I already tried around a few Things.

I also went through the tutorials.

I mean something like this:

A form with the Inputs E-Mail and Password, The Buttons Sign Up and Login. I know how to Event those Buttons, but how do I make like theres another form popping up instead of the same form the Login Thing is in? Because in my opinion that Looks Pretty weird.

I hope someone can help me!

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean exactly.

Can you site an example, so we understand your question?

Your saying you have 1 button “login/signup” and you want the user to be able to click like “already have an account? login” and then then form switches to a login form, not a signup form? is that correct?

Start a new project. Use the wizard. There’s a quite well done header with integrated login widget you can inspect. (It’s not perfect, but it will help you get started.)

(Aside: Why do so many folks start new projects WITHOUT the wizard? That baffles me.)

Im sorry for the inconvenience.

My original Intention for using this whole “Software” was this:

Me and my Group which are medical (first-aid) responders for non-critical situations Need something to be able to communicate with each other, and also where everyone has Access to. That means we will Need a Login/Register form for the beginning. There should be two Buttons which are Register and Login, and two Inputs for E-Mail and Password. When you click on Register another Window should Pop up with Additional Information being saved in a database, and with the E-Mail and Password you would be able to log in. When you log in you would get redirected into the main form.

I really hope someone here can help me, and sorry for my Grammar but I am Pretty sleepy. For me it is 00:51 o’clock Right now.

Additionally it would be nice if someone could write to me on either Discord or Steam:
Discord: DrGreenTea#8147
Steam: DrGreenTea / https://steamcommunity.com/id/DrGreenTea/

Thank you guys again!

this is pretty doable in the program, and is a good use case of bubble.

register/login >

then main form with additional questions.

So - make the button, start edit workflow, >sign the user in/log the user in> navigate to page> “formpage”

(create a page"formpage")

on formpage, add all fields/questions you would need… then a button.

All the fields questions will need to be database objects as well…so in your “data tab” on the left, create a new thing “field1(or whatever you want to call it like “emergency location”)”…

Start/edit the button workflow. >make changes to a data thing> select the thing you just created > and update that info.

Does that make sense kinda?

Yes it does, already helped a bit though there are some Things which still dont work.
Could we stay in contact via Mail or something like that?

That would be way more comfortable for me.
And thanks for your help so far, really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.