I am Nic, 5 year veteran on Bubble (this is a new account) with 2 rapidly expanding projects on Bubble. We are expanding our team and looking to bring on a highly experienced Bubble developer to help us expand our product(s). One project is a B2B software that has enterprise clients with seed funding. The second project is a subscription-based marketplace with 30k+ users. You will likely start within the sub-based platform and then bounce between both.
- NA-based (no preference on time zone, 100% remote of course)
- Highly experienced in working and building Bubble apps in a production environment
- Expert in APIs (Can work with and create custom API integrations)
Preferred but not required:
- Has worked and is familiar with Stripe (preferably Stripe marketplace)
- Understands building with scale in mind (Bubble optimization tricks)
- Has some UI/UX experience (We will have a UI/UX Designer but definitely helpful)
- Has worked with Sub-apps
As I said we have 2 projects, one of which we are ready to start immediately. We would like around 10 hours a week to start with as we make sure it is a good fit and move forward into a 3-6 month contract as we scale. Potential for a full-time position.
We are willing to pay for expertise but want to stay competitive as we are still a startup. Sending rate proposals is preferred for us to compare developers.
So glad to finally be able to hop back into the Bubble developer ecosystem as we scale and find some long-term friends to scale with us.
If you think you are a fit please PM me or email me ([email protected]) with information including past projects, relevance to the job listing, and your preferred rate/hours!
Any other questions feel free to reply to this thread if you think it is a common question or feel free to PM me.
Thanks so much! Excited to hear from you guys.