Looking for a Bubble developer job/ freelance work

As a Bubble.io developer, I bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the table, having honed my skills over years of designing complex workflows and implementing efficient database designs. I am well-versed in handling backend workflows, which involves taking care of all the behind-the-scenes processes that make a website or application function smoothly. I have a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of how to implement complex logics, ensuring that my projects are not only visually appealing, but also perform flawlessly.

In addition, I have a proven track record of integrating API’s seamlessly into my projects, which enables me to provide clients with customized solutions that meet their unique needs. I also have extensive experience managing plugins, which allows me to add additional functionality and enhance the user experience of my projects. Whether it’s creating custom-built workflows or working with pre-existing plugins, I have the skills and know-how to deliver results that exceed my clients’ expectations.

In short, I am a highly skilled Bubble.io developer with a passion for designing and building exceptional web and mobile applications. Whether you are looking for a developer to help you bring your idea to life or to enhance your existing projects, I have the expertise and experience to get the job done.
PM me if you have any questions or leave a reply!

I don’t mean this to be insulting, so please don’t take it that way, but this sounds like a cover letter written by ChatGPT. I’m just curious if it is to be honest.

3 Likes

Yup! it’s written by ChatGPT

7 Likes

I knew it sounded familiar! I totally did that for my cover letter once too, and I knew the format was very similar haha.

Anyway, good luck with your search!

2 Likes

Thank You @draked123

1 Like

this is the new “i wasnt sure but I thought you were pregnant with that belly”.

Almost embarassing [I mean astounding] if it had been written without GPT.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Yeah… Would’ve felt really bad.

But I was also 85% confident, as the writing and verbiage were extremely similar to the cover letter I asked for it. Ended up not using it in my case, but the format and wording were nearly identical.

100% would’ve felt absolutely terrible if it wasn’t.

1 Like