Looking for a bubble developer to help me

I bought a car rental marketplace template, I need it to work for me by bypassing Stripe which was used for onboarding the car owners. When the user wants to become a host the system transfers the task to Stripe which then comes back and changes user to reseller and enables them to list their cars on the system. My challenge is that in my area we do not have stripe working for the sub accounts. I need someone to just enable bypassing of this process. I am at a stage where Im not using the app to receive payments but rather to just onboard car owners.

1 Like

You can delete that workflow action altogether and hide the popups that are related to it. You can also do a search in the application for everywhere that action is used to delete it. If you don’t want to delete the action, you can add a condition that always evaluates to false like “when this url is empty” so that it will never run that action. I hope this helps you…

You need to delete that workflow and replace it with whatever you have in mind. Don’t know the exact scenario you currently have in mind but DM me I can help you with it without any additional cost.

Would you like some one on one coaching to go through the app and change what you need? We can help with that. Let me know. :blush:

You can just delete or deactivate the workflows relat taking care of any other element that might be using the workflow, you can achieve this by running a workflow search on the workflow tab

Everyone seems to be on point here. My only recommendation would be to NOT delete the workflow, instead disable it for future reference

And then create an alternative workflow that suits your scenario more (such as showing an internal onboarding popup)

3 Likes