Looking for a Dev (JS, Video, Audit)

Hi Community - I am building a B2B2C video-reels web app (think Tiktok) for the travel industry. The idea is that we operate as a licensing model (SaaS) where customers can upload their videos, and then embed the reel (mux based) onto their website. See here a prototype in production: https://videreo.com.

I am a seasoned Bubble developer myself, but before hitting production mode, I need an audit and help to clean up a couple of things, namely:

• Security/Privacy Audit
  • Optimizing Video Uploading Process (very buggy at the moment)
  • Help with the reel. E.g. stopping a video from playing when it’s outside the viewing area. This might need some Javascript.
  • Advise on how this can be best implemented on a client website

Depending on how this goes, the engagement could extend to build out a customer portal where, apart from uploading videos, the customer can manage and edit videos.

Cheers,
Adrian

If you have experience working with Video (Compression, Streaming, etc) and Javascript, please hit me up with a quote.

2 Likes

Hi Adrian

We are opening up consultancy slots soon at Zeroic for app audits and optimization. Happy to chat and see how we can work together :slight_smile:

Some context - I have worked on and scaled platforms like FormulaBot, Keeptrack, RealClear, Moxy, among others and my team and I are currently doing work along similar lines for a recently funded Gen AI video startup (some experience here of setting up a video service), and folks from LinkedIn and Product Hunt.

Hey there!

My name is Jonah and I have been a web developer since 2018 and a bubbler since 2021. My experience most relevant to your post is that I’ve created better uploader (the plugin, 3k installations) and cloud companion (a file compressor plugin) for bubble. This means I know the uploading system well and ways compression is possible too! I’ve also worked on several projects, such as Fintech applications and more. If you’re interested, send me an email at jonah@visioncode.io

I’ll also send you a message with an estimate

Cheers!

Hi @a.villabruna,

Good day! Hope you’re doing well. :slight_smile:

We can absolutely help you in finding the perfect one. You should reach out to us at Bootstrapped . It’s where you can find highly skilled, experts and Freelance Certified Bubble Developers who are available and ready to work on your project. They are offering their services at different hourly rates that would surely meet your skillset needs, requirements and budget. You may check on this link our bunch of already built featured projects.

Kindly check my DM and email as well. Looking forward to receiving your response. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @a.villabruna

Shared our details over DM.
Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

Hi there, you should think of your solution as a SaaS, or to be displayed as iFrame on clients website/app that runs on your bubble app as a platform where a client uploads all the content outside his platform, where the client subscribes for a gadget or service on your platform and where client related content and updates are pushed to all clients accordingly.

I have also previous experience with a huge client a startup from Dubai within Travel and Tourism and back-end development on Bubble and XANO, and a lot of integrations in-between.