Looking for Bubble developer for permanent position

Looking for Bubble developer for permanent position

We are seeking a talented and experienced Bubble.io Coder with a strong background in full-stack development. The ideal candidate will have expertise in advanced workflows, app deployment on Apple App Store and Google Play, backend development, API integration, creative problem-solving, database design, performance optimization, responsive UX/UI design, marketplaces, SaaS, SEO, and Stripe integration. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in developing cutting-edge applications and solutions.

Responsibilities:

Advanced Workflows: Develop complex workflows and applications using Bubble.io, ensuring optimal functionality and user experience.
App Deployment: Deploy applications on Apple App Store and Google Play, ensuring compliance with platform guidelines and standards.
Backend Development: Design and implement robust backend solutions, including database architecture, server-side logic, and API integration.
API Integration: Integrate external APIs seamlessly to enhance application functionality and data exchange.
Creative Problem Solving: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve challenging technical problems and implement innovative solutions.

Qualifications:

Strong proficiency in Bubble.io platform and its advanced features.
Demonstrated expertise in app deployment on Apple App Store and Google Play.
In-depth knowledge of backend development, APIs, and database design.
Experience with performance optimization and responsive UX/UI design.
Familiarity with marketplaces, SaaS models, SEO best practices, and Stripe integration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.

Work Setup:
Work From Office
Chennai, India-Based
Mid shift

Please email your resume to apply@koraconsult.com, We will get in touch with you.

1 Like

Hi @premkumar.kora, I have sent you an email. Please check. Thanks

Hey! I’m Prashant, the co-founder at Zeroic, a product studio from India.

I co-run the Indian Bubblers community (which has a lot of upcoming and experienced devs from India) and will be happy to share this posting there. Let me know if you need the invite :slight_smile:

Feel free to chat with me here.

LinkedIn ❊ Twitter/X

1 Like

Hey! I’m Mehul. I am a No-code/ Low-code, AI and Automation expert, a certified Bubble dev and have been building applications on Bubble for the last 3 years for a clientele spanning solopreneurs, startups and enterprises. You can check my portfolio here:

Happy to discuss and see if we can work together.

Feel free to reach out to me over email - sethiamehul14@gmail.com or any of my socials below.

LinkedIn ❊ Twitter/X

Hi @wevit, thanks for expressing your concern. I’ve just sent you a DM to see what was done and what caused this experience. I’m not aware of any such project as you mentioned, but I’m happy to chat.

Of course, if this is spam, then we’ll have to report this.

Thanks

Edit 1 - Turns out, someone impersonated me and scammed @wevit as shared here

Everyone, please beware of who you’re working with. Demand to meet on a call with the video on, thoroughly check the background of the person, keep your interests in mind and stay safe! This can happen to anyone

3 Likes