Looking for Bubble developer to add dual language functionality to my app

Hi Bubblers,
I’ve developed a prototype in Bubble, which is currently in Spanish, and now I’d like to add the dual language functionality to support English.

Go-Aut is a startup idea incubated at MIT with the goal of improving children’s lives by identifying early the risk of developmental disorders. It is an opportunity to do work that will have real impact in millions of children.

The app consists in a landing page plus a wizard with different forms based on some logic after evaluation of each of them. The first is a Typeform and the remaining 3 forms are native bubble forms. Adding support for English is not trivial since it will require adding logic not only in texts but also in the forms and maybe in the custom plugin I created. You don’t need to provide the translations, just add the feature to the app.

Requirements:

• Be fluent in one of English or Spanish language to communicate with me
  • Proactive attitude
  • Attention to detail
  • Previous Bubble development experience is a must.

If you are interested please write me at martin@go-aut.com, attaching your LinkedIn/resume and previous experience with Bubble.

Thanks

2 Likes

I have already found a developer through the forum. Thanks everybody for the answers

1 Like