Looking for Bubbler to improve app speed and improve optimization

Hi Bubblers,

I am having a problem with the speed and performance of my application. I am looking for an experienced Bubbler to improve overall speed. I am looking for someone to review our applications and workflows to improve optimization.

Please email adam.wollet@gazin.co

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Adam,

I’d be happy to look with you and perhaps advice on how you can improve your application. Send me a message if you’re interested.

1 Like

Don’t waste your money, 9 times out of 10, you’re fine. The issue is Bubble’s performance, it’s just bad unless you give them thousands per month for more “units”.

1 Like

I disagree here, there are multiple ways to improve speed of a web app on Bubble. Have a look at each of my template on my portfolio link below.

You will notice that the apps are very fast :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Adam

We can help you, please write me in PM.

Best regards,
Alexander

Don’t waste your money, 9 times out of 10, you’re fine. The issue is Bubble’s performance, it’s just bad unless you give them thousands per month for more “units”.

Was just about to post the same things. There’s only so much you can do to optimize your app before it’s on Bubble. It’s not like this is custom code where you can be more efficient. It used to be a lot better but we’re looking at switching to something else as the past 6 months it has been extremely slow. Sometimes our app just times out in the middle of the day and says server is busy try again later. I check the logs and our usage never even is high. Today I was doing a bulk workflow on 500 items and it got to 200 then just stopped saying “unexpected server error” and my whole app wouldn’t work for about 45 minutes after that, just kept saying try later, server is busy.

Maybe try Wappler. It seems good for use cases like that, which Bubble finds difficult to support.

1 Like

Were you on the free plan? I’ve tried running a bulk workflow and it told me to just upgrade

These are some tips I had for another individual a while ago. It was to check out AirDev’s documentation about dos and don’ts.