Looking for experienced developer to build a Small Biz Management tool

• Looking for a developer or firm to build a Small Biz Management tool on Bubble.
  • This tool would be focused on Sales, Project Management and Finance.
  • Designed for the construction industry.
  • Will have a complete scoping doc and database design prepared.
  • Only considering designers with previous experience in building tools like this.
2 Likes

Hi Chris, PM sent

Hi Chris,

That sounds like a solid project and glad to hear you’ll already have a scope doc and everything prepared. I’m with Airdev and we’ve seen that to be a great way to make sure working with a dev will go smoothly. If you’re looking for a developer with experience with internal tools for the construction industry, feel free to check us out or ask any questions on best practices when it comes to working with a Bubble developer.

Hi Chris! I would love to work with you. Here’s my upwork profile. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a938fa834913f556

1 Like

Hi,
PM Sent.
Please check.

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Hi Chris,

I’m interested in this project and would love to help you bring your vision to life!

At Parshva, we specialize in developing cutting-edge bubble applications, and our team of highly skilled developers, designers, and product managers have experience in building tools like this. We understand the unique needs of small businesses in the construction industry and have worked on similar projects in the past.

We appreciate that you have a complete scoping document and database design prepared, which will help ensure we can deliver your project to your exact specifications. We’re also happy to provide suggestions and guidance throughout development to ensure the best possible outcome.

Let’s discuss your project requirements in more detail and review our portfolio of Bubble apps. You can easily schedule a call with me at your convenience by visiting Book a call | Parshva — Idea to startup in 4 weeks.

I’m excited to work with you!

Kind Regards,

Parshva | Book a call

Hi Chris!

Take a look at my portfolio. You can message me there.

I’ll be very glad to schedule a meeting and talk about your project.

Hi Chris,

PM sent

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.