Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🗺 Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode

Hi @greg18 , you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. Take care!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport for the new point in polygon feature! But it is unclear how to use it.

The “point” is set by the Get Markers in Drawed Polygons, right?
And the polygon is the first drawn polygon, right?

I am unable to get it to work. Could you please update the demo page to include the Point in Polygon tool?

Thanks Zeroqode

Hi @greg18, thanks for your question.

Yes, both points are right.

This is noted, we will update our demo page, with an example of related functionality. Once it will be added, we will let you know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you @ZeroqodeSupport for your great customer support – looking forward to the demo update.

The part I can’t figure out is: how to trigger the “Point is in Polygon” evaluation. I put the Marker in the First Polygon, but still the “Point is in Polygon” always returns “No”

Hi @greg18, you’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Please use the following event:

Hope it helps. Let us know if meanwhile, we can help with anything else related to our plugin.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport, but I still can’t get it to work.

Please see attached screencast. I think I have followed the instructions, but it still always returns No for “Point is in Polygon”

Hi @greg18, apologies for the delayed reply (due to the weekend).
Thank you for the provided video. Allow us to check it internally with the developer team.
Once any update will become available, we will let you know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

This plugin is very good. I have three small requests to improve the Set Directions routing (see attached screenshot):

1. Ability to change color of the route – currently, the only option is dark blue
  2. Ability to remove the teal A and purple B circles at the beginning and end of the route – they are showing under my custom Marker icons
  3. Ability to “lock” a Set Directions route into place – do not allow user to move the beginning or end of route, or create waypoint stops along route

Thank you Zeroqode for constantly improving this plugin

Hi @greg18,

In addition to the provided video, would it be convenient for you to add our [email protected] as a collaborator of your app?
That will allow us to check what’s wrong with your setup and test it out in our workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).
(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

We will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.
In case it is ok for you, please us know.

Kindly note that all three of them can be realized through the customization of the Mapbox style on the mapbox platform.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Sorry I do not understand where these settings are within the Mapbox platform that would change the “Mapbox Maps” plugin “Set Directions” route color and the other two requests. Please post a screenshot showing where to update these settings in the Mapbox platform.

As further info, as you can see in my previous screenshot, I’m not using a custom style – it is simply the standard Dark style. Regardless of whether it is a custom or standard Mapbox style, I would expect these requested settings to be located within the Mapbox Maps plugin (similar to how the Leafy Maps plugin enables different colors of the directions route) – I do not think these settings are within the Mapbox platform.

Note that I found this Stack Overflow post which describes how to remove the A and B route markers by configuring the Mapbox Directions API – but I don’t know how to do that. I think the Mapbox Maps plugin would need to be updated to include these settings.

OK I have added you as a collaborator. Please take a look at the Point in Polygon demo on page zz-poly-2 and let me know what I’m doing wrong. :slight_smile:

Thank you @ZeroqodeSupport

Hi @greg18, thanks for your reply and provided access.

Apologies for the bit of erroneous information in our previous message. Currently, the Mapbox doesn’t allow to set up route color/remove reference point circles through their standard functionality (by now it is possible to change colors only of the static objects). Changing the route color and remove circles requires additional customization through JSON coding.

We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Allow us to check with the developer team and come with feedback asap.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team