šŸ—ŗ Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode

Hello, bubbles! :grinning:

We are so excited to announce that we have released an updated version of our Mapbox Maps plugin that we have been working on so long. :tada:

MapBox

We have tried to include as many requested features as possible. So, here they are:

• adding draggable markers;

• an ability to measure distances;

• the full screen map view;

• geocoder inside and outside the map;

• an ability to place the geocoder input outside the map;

• animate a point on the route, a camera on the way, and much more;

• an ability to draw a polygon and calculate its area;

• enable and disable map rotation;

• an ability to display a popup on hover;

• an ability to filter features within map view;

• adding the video;

• adding 3D terrain to a map;

• accepting coordinates as input to a geocoder;

• an ability to change a mapā€™s language;

• an ability to change the case of labels

Go ahead and try it out on our new Live Demo: https://zeroqode-demo-08.bubbleapps.io/mapbox-map

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION:

Hope youā€™ll like it :wink: If you have any questions or suggestions - we are always here to help you out!

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates

25+ Bubble Courses

250+ Bubble Plugins

20+ Bubble Building Blocks

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

9 Likes

Glad itā€™s had an upgrade @levon :slight_smile:

One of the things sorely missing is the ability to add a list of markers from a list of geographical addresses NOT as list of lat and a list of longā€¦same with set route from a list of geographical addresses not lats and longs.

Or maybe Iā€™ve missed something and thatā€™s been added in as well? :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers: :pray:

1 Like

Hi,
Iā€™m building a pickup & delivery application.

What I couldnā€™t accomplish, but would need urgently:

The pickup and dropoff locations should be shown on the map of packages with a blank assigned driver field. (pickup with green, dropoff with blue marker color) If a user clicks on a marker, the locationā€™s ā€˜detailsā€™ page should open (showcasing opening hours, streetview photo and packages with blank assigned driver field AND address matching in pickup OR dropoff field)

Is it possible with this plugin? Can you suggest a workaround for this?

If this assistance needs payment, please PM an estimate.

Thanks for your efforts!

1 Like

Hello, @equibodyapp
Thanks for reaching out and your suggestion.

Please allow us to check the requested feature within the plugin internally and to revert with an update ASAP.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@levon

Looks awesome!

I have two questions if you donā€™t mind me asking.
Firstly, when drawing a polygon, are we able to get the geoJson from the newly created polygon? I had a look but I couldnā€™t find anything in docs/editor to get the geoJson/array of lats and lons.

Secondly, is there a way to check if a point is within a polygon? (using geoJson or similar)

appreciate any reply

Cheers, Haydn

1 Like

Hello, @equibodyapp
Thanks for your patience and time :slightly_smiling_face:

By this message, we would like to notify you that we have taken into consideration your request and added a possibility to set the position of markers using the geographic address.

Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version ( 1. 33. 0.) and give it a try. It will help you to work with an upgraded version of the plugin.

Please check it and let us know about the result :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, @drahotab

We have analyzed this request and would like to note that your case is possible :slightly_smiling_face:

In order to demonstrate to you how it works, please allow us to provide you this video:
https://www.loom.com/share/1ae717a8c6e44abb8a7f4494142a9799

Here you can see the final result and the workflow for creating it.
Also, please find below the screenshots of the settings:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome, thank you! Iā€™ll check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for upgrading the plugin. However Iā€™m having trouble with the Default Map Position.

I have been using version 1.29.0 of your plugin, which has successfully loaded my custom Mapbox style, with the Center of the map at the Default Map Position as specified in Mapbox Studio.

Once I try upgrading the plugin to 1.30.0 or anything newer, the map loads with the Center at (0,0) off the coast of Africa rather than where my map features are.

Am I doing something wrong? With the upgraded plugin, how do I set the map to center on the Default Map Position as specified in Mapbox?

Thank you Zeroqode

I am having a second issue ā€“ I canā€™t get Mapbox elements to vertically resize in order to be vertically responsive. Iā€™m using the Zeroqode plugin Move or Resize Elements but it is not working for Mapbox elements. It works for other elements, so I think the problem is with the Mapbox plugin.

I posted my issue with screencast here

UPDATE: Thank you very much Zeroqode for solving that issue

1 Like

Is there a way to show the required Mapbox attribution using this plugin?

If not, is there a recommended approach to create it manually?

Hi @greg18, sorry for the delayed reply within this thread :pray:

Please use the corresponding action, and indicate required coordinates (47\28 only as example):

Please let us know if it works as required or any other support is required.

Unfortunately, the current plugin functionality doesnā€™t support such an option. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We can only provide a general direction, for example, to show the attribution through an HTML element, see more information here: Attribution | Help | Mapbox

Please let us know if we can help with anything else about our plugin :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks for your response but still not working ā€“ let me explain further:

I am currently using Mapbox plugin version 1.29. On that version, when I use the Set Style plugin action but do NOT use the Set Center, Set Zoom, Set Pitch or Set Bearing plugin actions, then the map will be displayed with the center, zoom, pitch and bearing at the saved ā€œDefault map positionā€ settings that I set in Mapbox Studio ā€“ this is my desired behavior.

However, when I upgrade the plugin to 1.34, again I donā€™t Set the Center, Zoom, Pitch or Bearing workflow actions ā€“ but now the map is centered at (0,0).

I donā€™t want to duplicate these settings from Mapbox Studio to the plugin. Itā€™s easier to configure these map settings within Mapbox Studio rather than the Bubble editor.

Can plugin version 1.34 please function like 1.29, so that if those workflow action settings are not specified, then they will be pulled from the ā€œMap default settingsā€ embedded in the map style?

Thank you

HI @levon , Iā€™m looking for the same feature than haydnhinks, Is there a way to do so with this plugin ? Thank you in advance.

Hey!

they answered me in another forum about the plugin. Sadly they currently donā€™t have features for outputting the geojson, nor action/feature to check if a pin is in poly.

Leaftly has this function, however was little basic for my liking
So im just working on something myself for this

1 Like

Hi @dupontjulien588 & @haydnhinks, some good news here :hugs:

Today we have pushed a plugin update, that has added the required features (limit the number of polygons, check if location pin is within polygon).

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.35.0: added new functions related to the polygon drawing tool) and give it a try.

See the examples:

Summary

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.

Allow us to check with the developer team about this moment and come with feedback asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @greg18, thanks for your patience.
We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the issue with the default map position.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.36.0: Fixed default map position from custom style) and give it a try.

Please let us if the plugin is working properly now or any other plugin-related assistance is required :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Yes it works great now. Thank you very much Zeroqode!

2 Likes

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport for the new point in polygon feature! But it is unclear how to use it.

The ā€œpointā€ is set by the Get Markers in Drawed Polygons, right?
And the polygon is the first drawn polygon, right?

I am unable to get it to work. Could you please update the demo page to include the Point in Polygon tool?

Thanks Zeroqode

Hi @greg18, thanks for your question.

Yes, both points are right.

This is noted, we will update our demo page, with an example of related functionality. Once it will be added, we will let you know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team