Minimum Loveable Product - FREE Product Coaching Session

Hey everyone! :wave:

I’m excited to share something new I’ve been working on.

I recently got laid off, after six amazing years at Pivotal Labs, where I was part of a team enabling product teams across the globe to build and launch products that users love.

This experience taught me not just about great product development, but also about the importance of bringing users into the development process and creating scalable business models.

I want to bring these learnings to the no-code world, so I’ve started a venture called Minimum Loveable Product.

So, what’s the deal? I’m all about helping you build and launch No-Code apps that not only work but are genuinely loved by users.

I’ve noticed that in the no-code community we often focus heavily on building the product, but less so on ensuring it really solves a problem or that it can form a viable business. That’s where I come in:

• User-Centred Design: Help you conduct user interviews and testing to ensure we have a deep understanding of your users problems and can build them a great solution.
  • Rapid Development: Get no-code products into users’ hands fast and get their feedback to ensure we’re building the right thing. I’m Bubble certified and have experience on lots of other no-code/AI platforms.
  • Business Strategy: Make sure what you’re building makes sense not just technically, but as a sustainable business. How do we find user number 1, 10, 100? And how can we get them to pay for the product?

I’m offering a free session for anyone interested here! This isn’t just a chat; it’s a structured working session where I’ll help you tackle a problem you’re facing—be it figuring out your target audience, attracting your first users, deciding which features to go on your roadmap, or setting up experiments to validate your business idea. Whatever you like!

Why free? I genuinely want to understand where people need the most help, to help me fine-tune my approach to better serve the no-code community.

Interested, just curious or have some feedback? Send me a DM or drop a comment here.

Cheers,

Ryan :rocket:

(Oh, and please follow me on twitter :pray: )