Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Monthly Community Update -- November 2022

Thank you for the update. Awesome to read about all the new things arriving at bubble. But I would really like to get a feel for when a global infrastructure is arriving.

Do you have any timeframe, ambition or just an idea as to when that will be available? The current pricetag for a dedicated solution is just a showstopper for many startups.

2 Likes

I agree, the issue checker needs an overhaul! Actually bubble should allow publishing with some errors. Bubble will show errors that are unrelated to actual performance i.e copy and paste with styles OR folders that are not existing. It would be ideal when pasting etc that bubble gives options to select for paste…adobe does this in most apps. The amount of time going through meaningless errors created by bubble by pasting is huge! And as per this post, pls make larger, easier option to turn errors on/off and per page.

Just a quick FYI… You can deploy with errors :wink: add &issues_off=true to your editor url

1 Like

$3600 US is ridiculous in my opinion.

It prices itself out of the market, when I spoke to the Bubble team they said that it’s a starting price and I tried to throw around some numbers on how many users the $3600 could handle and from memory (which isn’t always that great) they said they’d need advanced notice if 400 users where to sign up around the same time.

Happy to be corrected by real world users on this

2 Likes

In a world where pretty much anyone can one click setup kubernetes and virtual machines, i totally agree with you. Would be totally normal to setup dedicated and private instances anywhere like other services (Xano comes to mind)…