Monthly Community Update -- October 2022

Thanks for the clarification @josh

Thanks for the clarification over timeframes for global hosting @josh there is huge complexity in carving out a chunk of the service for us all to use locally. Having this work at scale , automatically and with quality outcomes is what we all want as an end game. :smiley:

If timeframes are beyond (just grabbing a number) 6 months is there an interim step we can take? I expect to pay costs to build a service but the trailing costs with many currencies dropping against the US is a killer longer term.

regards, John

4 Likes

super summary :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification @josh. While I completely understand the challenges and complexity like @johnnyweb wrote, it would be nice to get an indication of a timeframe. Inside the EU we are having massive issues with US-hosting, when it comes to storage of GDPR-sensitive content.

I know that we can contact sales for a custom hosting solution, but that is not an option for many. I hope that you are able to come up with some sort of timeframe or a plan you can publish for the roll-out of a global infrastructure.

regards, Ulrich

4 Likes

Hi Josh,
Bubble is great but tutorials are missing. There are little to no resources to learn bubble. There could be 1000 features which could make our development easier but we have no clue about them. You need a free and comprehensive university. That will help you increase your sales. People will pay fast if they can see the value fast. You have to make it easier for people to understand as the product is already great. Also if you could have tiered pricing for countries like India where the plans seem too costly in terms of capacity. More power to the bubble team and also looking for great detailed tutorials.

2 Likes

Not just EU :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha

1 Like

There are many amazing resources to learn bubble.

Start with buildcamp.io and YouTube has many amazing channels dedicated to bubble.

2 Likes