Multiple "do every X seconds" in workflow bugging out

Hi All,

I have 6 GPS tracking units I am running tests on using Bubble and would eventually like to build a report for a client.

In my app I have 4 “Do every 10 second workflows” each one gets text and number values through the tracking units API and stores the values in the database. I then disaply this data in repeating groups based on various conditional states. This was working perfect on 3 units. The moment I added another 3 the results were erratic. it seems the app only runs the first 2 workflows and ignores the rest now. I might get a database entry on one of the other units every 5 or 10 minutes. I have also tried to add all the workflow actions under one workflow however the result is the same.

Is there a reason for this and is there a better way to go about storing data in a database every ten seconds for multiple API calls.

Thanks

Yes, I understand your issue. Try add your all the 6 actions of every 10 seconds into single action. And handle the way of storing of data to be backend workflow.

Is there another thread that describes how to achieve this. I only use backend workflows to manage webhooks so don’t have much experience in this area. I have tried adding all to the same “every 10-second” workflow, same issue.