MyDoors - Page Builder For Your Property

Hey Friends! :wave:

:rocket: We’ve just launched MyDoors (built WITHOUT CODE) on Producthunt - MyDoors - Product Information, Latest Updates, and Reviews 2024 | Product Hunt

Product%20

:house: With MyDoors you can create personal pages for your property. Each property will have a short memorable link, for example mydoors.to/demoproperty and these pages can be used for promoting your property in rent/sale ads or simply for sharing among your friends.

FEATURES:

:gift: 100% free to use

:link: Unique memorable links, e.g. mydoors.to/twinshouse

:e-mail: Instant Whatsapp messages to connect to the owner

:world_map: Property’s exact location map

:camera: Great looking gallery to present your property in the best light

:movie_camera: Embedded Youtube video overview of your property

:scroll: Stunning page design with property description, list of amenities and details about the space and neighborhood.

Thank you for your support and reposts! :pray:

Levon

:heart:

Levon, I like the design. Simple and elegant. I voted. :+1:

I think there’s a little mistake, please take a look.

1 Like

@eren thanks a lot for support and reporting this issues. Should be fixed now :slight_smile:

If I leave the page without doing anything while adding property, it creates an empty property, but the links of this field are still working. Since there is no data, the information seems to have been distorted.

I used the browser’s “back” button as you can see in the gif, the next time I used the cancel button on the “build” page, the result is the same. Some users may not like it.

Good days :slight_smile:

addproperty