Need a junior developer for MVP/Prototype

We are creating a utilities payment application based on a blockchain.
We just need to create this MVP. Will need to be a crypto wallet, with the utility companies on it.
Players in the closed circuit payment system: CentralVault - Client - Merchant - Utility Companies
The user should be able to create payment requests from several utility companies. These requests need to be stored in a database. The client then goes to a merchant store to make the payment. The merchant should have tokens from the central vault and if the merchant has sufficient tokens the transaction goes through and the token is sent to the Service provider’s wallet.

Please reply if you can do this.
Kind Regards,
Raymond.

1 Like

Hello, I can and would love to develop this project for you!

Please let me introduce myself -

I’m a full stack developer turned bubble developer. Since your project is Web3 based, I want to tell you that I have more experience developing web3 apps on bubble than I have with full stack!

Just last week I finished a Web3 Project on bubble that I’d love to show you around. I have done many more projects on bubble with modern design and clicky fast functionality thanks to my full stack experience.

Let’s get on a call to discuss your use case and let me walk you around my portfolio projects on bubble. Please use this link to schedule a call on my calendar at your convenience:

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi I would love to work with you on this project, what weekly availability are you searching for?

Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of the same domain.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com

thanks
Scott Walter

Dear Rohan,
Yes, please let me get back to you and I will check my availability for a call.

Kind Regards,
Raymond.

1 Like

Dear Funktionalized,

Kind Regards,
Raymond.

Dear Scott,

Kind Regards,
Raymond.

Hi

I would like help you with this project, I’m friendly with your request so we can easily move forward with it.

I propose to discuss everything in PM.

Dear Alexander,
Let me get back to you. Do you have expertise in the Blockchain?

Regards,
Raymond.

Hello

Yes of cours I have experience in Blockchain.
Waiting for your feedback.