Need help in creating service templates for my service based platform

How can I create service templates and populate them in my user dashboard according to skills selected by the user also making sure that when a user edit those services, it get only changed in the user end and not the templates itself.

Need to use the user interface elements like groups and text to design the UI of the templates

Need to setup your database structure to allow users to save skills. Need to use dynamic expressions in the UI elements to reference the database fields of those skills. Need to setup workflow actions to save/modify the entries provided by the user.

When a mentor sign up in my platform they select skills from the dropdown I created an option set for these skills, further I have created service template and it has multiple fields, one of them is associated-skills type skills(to link skill to a particular service template). Every skill has its own service template which I have already created in the app data.

Now when a user selects their skills and submits their onboarding form I have set the flow and database in such a format that service templates associated to those skills get populate in their dashboard.
I have created My-services in user to link it with service templates

The problem I am facing here is when a user is making edits in the services it changing the template itself, and not just happening in user(mentor) end which would be the right way.

How to fix this

Make it so they can not make those changes in the template itself and make a separate area for them to make those types of changes.