Need Help With Your Bubble App? I’m Available to Help

Hi everyone :waving_hand:

If you’re currently building something in Bubble and you’re stuck somewhere, need an extra pair of hands, or just want help finishing a feature, I’m currently available.

I’ve been working with Bubble for around 2 years and have worked on different types of products including SaaS apps, marketplaces, dashboards, booking systems, AI-powered tools, and custom business applications.

I can help with things like:

  • Bubble workflows & backend logic
  • Responsive UI/UX
  • Database structure
  • API integrations
  • Stripe & payment flows
  • AI integrations
  • Admin dashboards
  • Booking systems
  • Bug fixing & existing app improvements
  • Finishing incomplete MVPs

I’m currently looking to take on a few new projects, so I’m keeping my pricing lower than usual for the right projects.

Even if you don’t need a full developer and you’re simply stuck on one part of your build, feel free to reach out.

If you want to see some of my previous work/portfolio, just comment “portfolio” and I’ll DM you, or feel free to send me a DM directly.

Happy to connect with other Bubble builders as well :raising_hands:

1 Like