Besides Option Sets is a very helpful feature and has a good impact on app perfomance, managing Options Sets is not as easy as it can be.
So I decided to create Chrome extension which will help in working with Option Sets.
Current version of the extension gives the ability to import Options from selected CSV file.
I’m a newbie with Bubble, so I want to ask the community to help with testing and providing the feedback.
Link: Bubble Option Sets Helper
Aslo I want to ask which feature in Option Sets do you miss the most? It will help me prioritize the next features.
- Remove all options from option set by clicking button
- Drag&Drop Options order
- Preview and edit options list before import
- Bulk import attributes for each option from the file
- Alert message if trying to add option with the existing name
- Detect and remove duplicates options in existing options list
- Add predefined options list (countries, cities, states… write your variant in comments)
- Manage your own Option lists (create, update, delete, move Options and attributes between projects)
- Import other than CSV files (for example, xls, txt)
- Import from textarea field instead of uploading file
- Create similar extension for Firefox browser
- Propose your own feature in comments