[New Feature] Ability to create "tag like" list with Repeating Groups

Hey :blush:, have you found a solution for this?

Confirmed with the team that this would not be a big lift. Will keep this thread updated when its been added to a sprint!

11 Likes

Amazing!

Here is an example! Just in case your too lazy to recreate this…

2 Likes

thank you!!! loving this

Awesome!

Two minutes, tags done and dusted. Very nice - thank you @nick.carroll ! Very much hoping for the ability to allow native repeating group heights fit to content within columns as suggested by @justin.hume

1 Like

That is coming soon as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

cool, is this only available on the new responsive engine?

any news on this? I am thinking about implementing it by myself the next days, but if its coming in the next days, I would just wait for it :slight_smile:

hey! It is being worked on at the moment, so tentatively end of next week!

6 Likes

it says authorization required…

thanks so much! how to make these tag clickable and save to the database, for a social post?

Might want to make a separate post or search a similar question since that’s more of a workflow question

Has anyone figured this out? I’ve tried everything I know - tags are always left aligned, no matter what I do…

1 Like

Try this CSS in the Page HTML Header:

#repeatinggroup { display: flex !important; flex-wrap: wrap !important; justify-content: center !important; }

and don’t forget to expose id attributes and assign the id to the repeating group (in this case “repeatinggroup”

2 Likes