NEW FREE crisp.chat plugin to you website today

Hey Bubblers,

crisp.chat plugin is available now. Just add the plugin, signup and add your key.

Crisp is the best way to chat with your website visitors. Start increasing your sales! Get social with livechat. Audio & Video chats. Works on all platforms. Try for free! View Pricing. Chat Support Available.

Mo Salama
Founder of I2B | Ideas to Business
Support Plans here

More bubble plugins
Find us on upwork

7 Likes

Amazing. Anyway we can employ this to let our users chat amongst themselves?

Crisp is like a Support chat, it’s not meant for other users to chat among themselves. :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh it’s lovely for that…but just imagine @trvry :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much!!! very useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Nice plugin, some nice features will be send through Crisp’s API, email of current user :slight_smile:

Is it possible ?

Thanks !

1 Like

Anyone have a quick guide for integrating this plugin? I’m offering 5 Happy celebration Emojis in return for an example.

Plugins are nice, but in this case I think it’s not necessary. Just add the crisp.chat embed code to your header (takes 5 seconds) and it’s done. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Lol thanks for providing the emoji support! :upside_down_face: :hear_no_evil:

I just discovered that. I like it, but there seems to be some possible security flaws with the Crisp plugin in general. No way to limit what pages the chat can be accessed on. I was actually able to remote view a user screen without them giving permission.

@josh10 You can limit which pages the chat is accessed on from the crisp settings

1 Like

Now that is some good info!

1 Like

Hey !

Have you managed to send the email of the current user to Crisp’s API ?

It’s a bit odd for the chat to ask the email of a logged in user.