New Plugin - Calendar Tool (free)

I never got an answer for how to do it using this plugin…but I did end up finding a way to do it. I had to use the list shifter plugin to do it

awesome will check it out. Thanks very much and Happy new Year

@ryley.randall

I’ve been attempting to use the plugin to show according to a set time zone. My user is able to select their time zone to create dates and times within.

I’m playing around with calendar tool plugin in connection with date & timezone plugin

for the purposes of trying to ensure the calendar tool plugin is generating dates and times according to UTC

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 5.49.36 PM

This adjusted UTC time is the browser current date and time adjusted to be UTC

What I have been seeing is that it seems like the Calendar Tool plugin will just continue to create dates and times according to the browser timezone.

Could you shed some light on what is happening behind the scenes when the calendar tool plugin is creating the list of dates? Is it in fact taking whatever date is inputted into the plugin element and adjusting it to be 12AM of the browser time zone?

Nice plugin, I managed to set it up very quickly!

I use Bubble’s calendar to create events for my scheduling app and I wonder if it’s possible to present those events (on the right dates) using your plugin. I would like to create a week view only - that’s why I’m using your plugin.

I don’t know how to associate an event date with the right date on your plugin.

I’ll be releasing a template that hopefully will be on the marketplace by next week.

It uses this plugin for generating the list of dates.

You can definitely uses this plugin to generate dates and then the ability to associate your events with those dates is beyond the scope of the plugin itself, but completely possible if set up correctly.

Basically, you can format dates into text values and use those values as the constraints in searches…so your repeating group created using this plugin will have a date value in each cell with the time set to 12:00AM.

Your events will hopefully in the DB have a date value with some time value associated with it…maybe an event is saved as a start date of Jan 31, 2021 at 3:30PM.

If you use the :formatted as operator you can change both date values to be text values and isolate only the date portion to constrain the search for your events

So you put something into your repeating group of dates that you will use to display the events and use the search for events with constraint events start date formatted as is current cells date formatted as

this allows you to return the results of events that have the same start date as that of the current cells date and disregards the time portion

Use conditionals on the repeating group data source to do so. I’ve got things set up in a template

in which the calendar portion uses this plugin and I have it set up to enable 1 day, 4 day, work week full week as well as monthly and yearly views. Had to put conditional logic together.

how to display images on calendar at particular date using calendar tool plugin ???