Hello fellow Bubblers!
We have recently published a new plugin and would like to share this news with you:
Hover Transition - plugin that can be used for creating WebGL powered distortion hover effects using displacement images.
The effect is as follows: hovering over an image will use a displacement image to transition to another image. Using different displacement images, you can create different images.
Uses two main images and one displacement image to create the effect.
- Ability to dynamically change images (both main and transition image)
- Adjust the intensity of the distortion effect.
- Adjust the angle of the distortion effect.
- Change the speed of incoming and outgoing animation.
- Trigger animation on hover or through workflow.
- place a plugin element (hoverTransition) on the page.
- connect the fields: Image1, Image2 and Displacement Image
- the plugin is ready to work, but if necessary, you can make additional settings using other parameters.
For detailed connection and demo information, visit the plugin demo page at
There you can go to the editor (OPEN EDITOR).
Need help adjusting your new application? Our Plugin and Template customers receive a 20% discount for all our Design and Development work.
Contact Jay at [email protected]
If you have questions, reach out to us at [email protected]
We appreciate your reviews and suggestions.
Jay | Mindforapps