[NEW PLUGIN] - Page & Element PDF Creator

Hi sorry 1 more question - in your examples, the data runs right up to the edge of the page, can you set custom margins? ie. so a printer can easily cope when printing etc.

And if margins are set, will the print area spill nicely onto a second page?

Hi Alan, yes custom margin are available in both actions.
Element to PDF (as HTML) gets Margin Top and Margin Left as properties
Element to PDF (as Image) has Margin which applies to both directions

I think you can understan better if you take a look at the Editor

Hope this helps :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This plugin does not seem to work for me…
I got the following error:

I’d also advise to at least make the plugin available on a monthly basis so people can try it out pro-rata. The price is low enough, but you’ll make people feel scammed if it doesn’t do what they thought it would do.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience! Could you please send a screenshot of the workflow you’re trying to run?

I took this issue up again, don’t get the error anymore but just an empty pdf. I keep my patience but at one point I’d like to get this working.

Hi ben, could you please add the format ‘a4’ (without the quotation marks).
Also, is the element ID set correctly?
Can you attach more screenshots or send me your bubble editor link so I can take a look?
Thanks

Hello, I’m having problems with free plugins, some elements (mainly from the top of the page) disappear when the pdf is generated, everything else appears in the pdf, but some images don’t (this depends on the page size, if it’s up to 2 a4 sheets works, passing that the images at the beginning of the page disappear)

Would your plugin solve my problem?

@dooga1.mf Not sure if I understood correctly. I could give you a 7-day demo if you want to try it

Hi @segongora9 . I’m building a workflow web app for construction inspections in bubble. Based on the user answering questions within the web app, I want a PDF of the inspection report to be generated. I need the final PDF report to have very specific styling.
Ultimately I would need the PDF to be saved within Bubble so the user can retrieve it. I would also need the PDF to be generated and emailed to respective parties via sendgrid in bubble. Does your product solve this?

Hey @segongora9 thanks for an amazing plugin. I have a repeating group with images and icons on the page and none of them render in the exported pdf (as an image)

Please see how it exports vs how it shows on the screen

Hi @wobblecrafts - have you tried with the different method pdf (as HTML) ?

Is there anyway to include floatingGroups?

Also, I think you have to include something here otherwise it will error out, no?

Hey it’s not exporting properly for me. Here is what my group looks like (a resume)

and then this is the PDF output: